What is Independent Contractor Ombudsman
Independent Contractor Ombudsman
The word ombudsman dates back to 1809 when the Swedish Parliament created a new official known as the Justitie-Ombudsman, referring to public officials appointed to investigate citizen complaints against governmental agencies. Ombudsman loosely translates as citizen defender or representative of the people. The Independent Contractor Ombudsman principal activity is to investigate and resolve complaints.
How can Independent Contractor Ombudsman Help Me ?
1) Uncertain about which policy, procedure, or regulation
your Independent Contractor situation.
2) Unfairly or inequitably treated or that a policy, procedure, or regulation has been applied unfairly or erroneously, or is itself fundamentally unfair.
3) If a problem that requires someone to help negotiate a solution, or to help facilitate your communication with others.
4) Would like to find out who has the authority to make an exception to a rule or policy.
5) Want to know the right person or office to whom to direct a formal complaint or grievance.
Why use a Independent Contractor Ombudsman ?
THE Independent Contractor OMBUDSMAN IS:
Confidential and will not identify you or discuss your concerns with anyone without your permission. He can arrange private confidential meetings at your convenience.
Independent and works toward problem resolution based on principles of fairness, regardless of parties involved.
Designated neutral person who provides confidential and informal assistance in resolving Independent Contractor conflicts.
Impartial and does not take sides. The rights and interests of all parties will receive equal consideration.
Independent Contractor Ombudsman Job Function :
The Independent Contractor Ombudsman investigates complaints, reports findings, and helps mediate fair settlements, especially between an individuals or group of individuals; and an institution or organizations.
The Independent Contractor Ombudsman will:
- Listen to complaints
- Answer questions
- Analyze situations
- Explain policies and procedures
- Provide information and advice
- Explore solutions
- Help untangle bureaucratic red tape
- Suggest appropriate referrals
- Assist in pursuing a resolution
- Inform administration of significant trends
- Recommend changes in policies and procedures
The Independent Contractor Ombudsman does not advocate for any side in a conflict. The role of the Independent Contractor Ombudsman is to identify potential areas of conflict, wrongdoing, administrative abuse and provides information on individual rights. The Independent Contractor Ombudsman provides an opportunity for informal discussion of problems outside formal channels.
Find Independent Contractor Ombudsman Ombudsman
Rental Housing Ombudsman
Citizens' Aide Ombudsman
Long-Term Care Ombudsman
Small Business Ombudsman
Banking Financial Ombudsman
FSA Education Ombudsman
Insurance Industry Ombudsman
Supply Chain Logistics Ombudsman
Independent Contractor Ombudsman does not deal with these situations?
The Independent Contractor Ombudsman does not provide legal advice or representation in court.
It involves fraud, underage minors, criminal acts, drug crimes, sex crimes, Federal violations, or white collar crimes.
The case is already the subject of a proceeding before the courts, when authorized intervention is requested.
If more than a year has passed since the involved last action or last situation.
The Independent Contractor Ombudsman decision on whether or not to deal with a complaint is generally his/her choice.